Monday 4 April 2016

Jackson's Routine


It is really important to have a routine for your new dog. This is Jacksons routine, you can copy this routine if you want or make a different one but use some of my tips.

  • First he goes on a walk with Craig at 5:30am.
  • Then he has his breakfast at 6:00am.
  • Next at 8:15am he goes into the garden to see if he needs a poo or wee. He goes out to the garden at least once every hour throughout the day.
  • My mum takes him at for a walk in the park at 1:00pm.
  • When I get back from school me and my Mum take Jackson for another walk in the park.
  • He has his dinner at 6:00pm.
  • Jackson likes to go to bed at 10:30pm. We know this because he keeps pestering us until we take him up to his basket in the bedroom. 

NEWS:
We have signed Jackson up for beginners doggie training classes. They are held on a Tuesday night and me, Craig and Mum will be going along. I will blog to let you know how we get on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to comment on my posts but please be nice! TY xx